Thursday, November 10, 2011

Been gone, but don't miss this

I've been missing in action for a few months, and I apologize and appreciate those of you who have contacted me making sure I'm OK. Here's what's been going on....

1. I just finished up a new book that will be released in February. It's titled Smart Stewardship for Nonprofits: Making the Right Decision in Good Times and Bad. You can click on the link to see the Amazon pre-order page.

2. I had a busy family summer with a second wedding in a year; literally our two son's weddings occurred within 12 months. Are there Irish Weddings? Both joyous occasions, but very time consuming.

3. I've been busy re-working a number of major documents for clients, which is good news, but in sum, all these things made me put the blog aside. I hope to be better.

So, first thing back, I wanted to alert you to (and strongly recommend attending) The Center For Leadership Innovation's 2012 National Summit in New Orleans. You can read more about it here. I've done work with TCLI for a number of years and they put together the most awesome learning experiences. It would be well worth your time to go.

No comments: