Saturday, March 19, 2005

Over the Pond

Headed back to the U.K in about 6 hours. I'm really looking forward to it. I love the people there, and get a chance to be reminded that nonprofit issues are nonprofit issues no matter where we are on the globe.

I'll have people come up to me and say things like "I know you probably don't have this problem in the States, but our board members some time seem out of touch, or try to take over management". or "Our foundation funders don't seem to understand what we really do."

Sound familiar?

Should be fun, and now that I can actually walk short distances without crutches and am cruising around in regular shoes, this trip is going to be a lot easier than I had feared five or six weeks ago.

Next post from the Greenwich Mean Time time zone.

No comments: