Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Back for real

OK, so the book took longer than I thought, planned, or wanted. But I think it's pretty good and I am excited to see how it turns out after some good editing.

Anyway, thanks to all of you for your notes and comments. And your patience. But I'm back at it and will post regularly from now on.

First thing to bring to your attention is the terrific new Communique #5 from ListeningPost on the difficulty that nonprofits have accessing capital. A must read for funders, board treasurers and CEO's. It's in .pdf form at http://www.jhu.edu/listeningpost/news/pdf/comm05.pdf

Also, my May newsletter is out--this month on Boards who Cross the Policy vs. Management Line.

If you missed a few while I was gone, here are links to the last three issues --and the subjects of the issues.

April-Staff Satisfaction
March-Ethics and Management
February-Accountability

See you more regularly!

No comments: