Friday, December 10, 2004

Have you used A9?

A9 is the relatively new search engine from Amazon. I used it about a month ago for the first time late one night in a hotel on the road, and was fascinated by how different the search results are from Google, the net standard in search.

I did a (this is embarrassing) ego search, looking for what the engine came up with for my name, one on Google one on A9. A9 found a copy of my first book, Mission-Based Management, in Chinese! Never showed on Google. A9 also has folders, files, a history that is easier to use than Google, at least for now.

Why am I posting this? Because if you are searching for funds, volunteers, methods, templates, and other stuff to use on the net, use ALL the good resources, and this looks like one of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where i get more info?