Saturday, October 02, 2004

Shameless Self-Promotion

OK, time for a bit of "look at me".

I'm really pleased that my newest book is out. It's the first time that I've worked with the amazing people at the Wilder Publishing Center They've been terrific, so a big shout-out to Vince, Kirsten, and Becky.

Oh, yeah, the book:

It's titled Nonprofit Stewardship: A Better Way to Lead Your Mission-Based Organization. You can check it out on the Wilder site, see the table of contents, reviews, etc. I'm really pleased how it turned out, and I hope that you will enjoy it and find it useful. It lays out a concept of management that many nonprofit execs already use with great success, although perhaps without being able to articulate what they are doing so well.

Check it out!

End of shamelees self-promotion!

2 comments:

NewsBlogger said...

Hi there Peter Brinckerhoff, I AM OUT SEARCHING FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ON advertising and found your site.
Although Shameless Self-Promotion wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, it certainly got my attention and interest. I see row why I found your page when I was looking for advertising related information, and I am glad I stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match.

Fritz

NewsBlogger said...

Hi there Peter Brinckerhoff, I AM OUT SEARCHING FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ON popups and found your site.
Although Shameless Self-Promotion wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, it certainly got my attention and interest. I see row why I found your page when I was looking for popups related information, and I am glad I stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match.

Fritz