Monday, August 01, 2005

A different sort of trip

I'm in Ohio, doing a speech to the Ohio Association of Cemetery Officials, a nonprofit comprised of nonprofit cemeteries...should be interesting--according to their president, they have too little funding, too little board participation, too little community understanding and too much regulation---sound familiar?

After that, my daughter and I head up the road to our first college visit at Miami of Ohio. Can't believe my little girl is a year from college. Gads.

I worked on my August newsletter this weekend, and it's going to be available as soon as I get out from under this FTP firewall at the Marriott. It's about ethical employee benefits, a really interesting issue that was suggested by a reader.

I'll post again once it's up.

No comments: